vrijdag 19 augustus 2011

Work this week

Because I just can't finish a new Eyespresso to show you all, I have to stick with some work in progress pictures.



I am working on two very different sheep skulls and two moulds. The first sheep skull is something a bit the same as the blue white and silver skull made months ago, but this one will have a more playful paintstyle based on the Dutch ceramics paintstyle. The other skull is different from any other, because I added very different objects to make it really weird.


Further, I am working on two moulds. One is the new base I have sculpted which you will see more often at the end of the year. The other mould is that of a GoGo fossil. After the first GoGo fossil I made, I decided to make another one and clone it. Hope it works, because the clone will be very thin and the master is likely to brake when getting it out of the mould.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten