dinsdag 27 september 2011

Coming months

I am slowing down the production line of new sculptures. I want to spend more time thinking and experimenting on where to go with the form and the materials I use. This should work together with the paint style I have been working on. There will still be some small work or paintings coming up occasionally.

One sculpture I am working on is a first step in the right direction, but still don't know what the next step would be. I posted some pictures of this work in progress on my facebook fanpage. By liking this post you'll be able to follow what I put on my fanpage. These will be short updates and work in progress pictures.

I am also entering a, sort of, competition for which I want to make a sport themed sculpture in my own style.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten