vrijdag 2 maart 2012

Making sculptures again!

I have been working a lot to get some money in and now that work is finished I have time to make sculptures. The negative explaination would be; Oh, no job anymore....what would I do now? Oh, I could make a sculpture. It feels exciting now with this backlog of ideas to work on, but it is sometimes difficult to make sculputures by the flow having work or not. It would be ideal to have a paid job that has positive effects on my art, but where to get a job like that?

Sometimes I hear that the stereotypical view of the very poor, barely eating artist is gone and that artists nowadays are quite well off. To be honest, wealth has gone up in every profession and the differences between an artist and someones else is probably just as big.

Anyway, I have started making a sculpture with a sheep skull, what a surprise, in a Pop-art way, but with my style. Further, if I don't get a paid job this month I will experiment with some different materials I have found. I just have to figure out how I can add my style to it. It does require a different approach. To be continued......

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten