woensdag 19 november 2014

Still alive!

I have been an bit busy with other stuff lately, so this blog has gathered some dust over the last few months. I did do some work my art, like showing my work at the Kendal comic book festival, which was really nice! Sold  more work than expected and had a lot of nice comments on my work! Unfortunately, I am still busy with non art related stuff and really push it to finish new work and currently busy on an commission which is really started to look good!

I won't be doing the normal batch of Christmas fairs, because I don't have the time this year, but I am planning new events for next year. If you want to buy something for Christmas, I always have sculptures 'in stock' but I can also squeeze in a request here and there, just send me an Email!

Stay tuned!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten