dinsdag 18 december 2012

Christmas fairs

So, the winter arts market in Liverpool is behind be and liked every bit of it! Was really good to speak to all those people and see what the think of my work. Got the impression that for a lot of people you either love my stuff or your freaked out and would never want to buy anything. I personally like that! But for the rest it was hard to define what type of people bought my Christmas characters. Young old, male, female, they all bought my work. I like the mixture!

Among the things that I have learnt is that Christmas fairs are great way to show my work, will do it next year again and will start earlier so I can make more different 'products' and not only my Christmas characters.
I have also experienced that my smaller work is just as effective as my bigger work, maybe even more and that I need to keep using humour in my work, but without stepping over de barrier by becoming disrespectful to the animal. So far, I have managed that.

I haven't got any photos of the fairs right now, but have a few characters left, like some in this batch:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten