donderdag 6 december 2012

The last few weeks before Christmas

So I have done the Christmas fair at The Gregson in Lancaster and it went well! Sold lots of my Christmas characters and now I have de luxury problem of making loads more in one week before I go to Liverpool. I already see I need to start making these a lot earlier next year so I can do more fairs, but this has been an interesting experience, also on checking out which characters I have made are the most appealing. Good training when I make bigger sculptures!

I have also been collecting a few complete animals in bones and still have the idea of doing something with the complete animal, but also still don't know how. This will probably become clear next year and I think the Grizedale commission will help me with that.

...logging of to get back at making Christmas characters for St. George's Hall in Liverpool this Saturday the 8th of December!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten